March 15, 2023, Shanghai The twenty sixth Meals Substances China shall be held on the Shanghai Nationwide Exhibition and Conference Middle from March 15 to March 17. With the theme of Unlocking nature’s potential, Constructing a more healthy future, Cargill, collaborating for the fifteenth time, not solely presents numerous well being and nutrition-focused modern meals and options, but in addition releases its newest proprietary TrendTracker research on Asia and the globe. Dedicated to performing as a connector, Cargill gives Chinese language shoppers and prospects with trade insights and developments, serving to prospects keep a aggressive edge within the ever-evolving meals market.
Cargill unveils modern merchandise and options at FIC 2023
With forward-looking market insights and a deep understanding of its prospects, Cargill showcases greater than 40 merchandise and options from its starches, sweeteners and texturizers, and cocoa and chocolate companies. These merchandise and options align with client developments highlighted in Cargill’s TrendTracker 2023 research, with a powerful concentrate on Well being & Diet and Pampering, reflecting Cargill’s complete options and new improvements. Product highlights at this yr’s FIC embody:
- Oliggo fiberTM chicory root fiber It’s the very first time that Cargill has unveiled the Oliggo FiberTM model and Oliggo-FiberTM chicory root fiber merchandise in China. A prebiotic, Oliggo-FiberTM chicory root fiber is wealthy in dietary fiber.
- Portfolio of stevia sweeteners pure steviol glycoside model Truvia, compound steviol glycoside sweeteners Unistevia. The merchandise are pure and extracted from stevia leaves with Non-GMO Undertaking Verified and good for oral well being.
- EpiCor postbiotic Backed by over 75 years of experience, EpiCor postbiotic is an ingredient that’s the results of a specialised anaerobic fermentation course of. Eight human scientific research and 7 preclinical research have proven that EpiCor postbiotic can beneficially modulate the intestine microbiota.
- RadipureTM pea protein makes use of non-genetically modified (non-GMO) peas from Canada as supplies, with wonderful digestibility and balanced amino acid profile.
- Cocoa and chocolate together with Gerkens DL68 cocoa powder and Ghana spirit GHA24. Gerkens DL68 is a tasty barely alkalized cocoa powder made with fastidiously chosen cocoa beans from Asia and West Africa, with excessive colorability and a long-lasting chocolate style. The excellence of cocoa liqueur originating in Ghana is made potential by fastidiously deciding on the single-origin cocoa beans and additional enhancing the flavors throughout a completely managed low-roasting course of, leading to a wealthy and long-lasting chocolate taste to your confectionery creations
Well being turns into a brand new meals key phrase within the post-epidemic period
Along with Cargill’s product exhibition stand, Cargill’s TrendTracker 2023 report launched throughout FIC is one other spotlight. Based mostly on the research derived from the evaluation of varied market analysis studies, there shall be better purchases of well being and wellness meals, in addition to a concentrate on meals security, comfort and a rise in e-commerce. Cargill’s TrendTracker 2023 report shares its proprietary insights into macro developments globally and in APAC. The report focuses on 4 essential macro developments:
- Wholesome for me. Right now’s client takes a extra holistic, proactive and preventative method to well being. A holistic method considers not solely bodily well being, but in addition psychological and emotional well-being. There appears to be an rising tolerance and even appreciation of science, experience and meals expertise. As well as, an increasing number of shoppers are searching for historically indulgent meals and drinks with a more healthy spin.
- Expertise it. Shoppers connect nice significance to experiences. They wish to take management of their very own eating regimen and benefit from the merchandise they love with out guilt or disgrace. On the subject of foods and drinks, style is a desk sport, however the expertise may be enhanced in lots of inventive methods, as shoppers admire shock and delight.
- Aware consumption. Shoppers as we speak search to maximise worth when buying meals and drinks. As well as, many shoppers see their purchases as a mirrored image of their values and wish to make selections that assist the atmosphere and different social causes they care about, they usually anticipate transparency from manufacturers to assist them accomplish that.
- Simplify my life. With shoppers residing nearer to dwelling lately, they’re searching for quicker and simpler methods to acquire, put together and clear up meals. Omnichannel purchasing has accelerated lately and there’s no going again as a result of shoppers have gained a greater understanding of how expertise could make their every day duties extra handy.
For the reason that Plan of Well being China 2030 was revealed and carried out in 2016, Well being China has grow to be a nationwide technique. As well as, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, shoppers are way more conscious of vitamin and well being than earlier than, and their choice for wholesome meals has considerably improved, which corresponds to the outcomes of Cargill’s TrendTracker 2023 report.
Based mostly on a deep perception into client preferences and enterprise alternatives, Cargill is domestically primarily based and globally oriented. By combining in depth international capabilities with deep regional experience, Cargill gives its meals trade prospects with the newest expertise, analysis findings, threat administration and trade finest options, continually growing personalized portfolios to assist prospects win within the native market.
Innovation is one other key consider realizing the shoppers’ imaginative and prescient. Cargill’s native market groups are a supply of inspiration, co-creation and innovation, serving to prospects unlock the long run with velocity and agility. With unmatched meals options at their facet, Cargill allows prospects to remain forward of the competitors and regulatory atmosphere as we speak and tomorrow. Cargill has two innovation facilities in Shanghai and Beijing to drive innovation round new merchandise, new flavors and new menus within the areas of meals components, animal protein, and so on. Along with China, Cargill additionally has innovation facilities in Singapore and India to assist its Chinese language prospects’ development ambitions throughout of the APAC area.
The capabilities and innovation we deliver to FIC will assist prospects higher meet client wants within the Chinese language market, mentioned Ming Peng, CEO, Cargill Meals Substances for North Asia and Australia. Having been within the Chinese language marketplace for over 50 years, Cargill has labored laborious to share the experience now we have constructed up in our international observe with the Chinese language market. Trying ahead, Cargill will proceed to play the position of connector within the meals trade, leveraging our in depth product portfolio, manufacturing and innovation capabilities and international insights to assist our prospects develop wholesome, scrumptious, modern and sustainable merchandise that meet altering client developments. We do not simply wish to keepthe main meals ingredient provider trusted by our prospects, but in addition their most well-liked associate for innovation and development.
Cargill helps the world’s meals system give you the results you want. We join farmers with markets, prospects with components and households with every day requirements from the meals they eat to the flooring they stroll on. Our 155,000 crew members worldwide innovate with goal and empower our companions and communities as we work to feed the world in a secure, accountable and sustainable manner.
From feed that reduces methane emissions to waste-based renewable fuels, the probabilities are limitless. However our values stay the identical. We put individuals first. We attain larger. We do the best factor. It is how we have met the wants of the individuals we name neighbors and the planet we name dwelling for 157 years, and the way nicely it is doing for generations to return. For extra data, go to Cargill.com and our Information Middle.