The twenty sixth Meals Components China will likely be held on the Shanghai Nationwide Exhibition and Conference Heart from March 15 to March 17. With the theme Unlocking nature’s potential, Constructing a more healthy future, Cargill, taking part for the fifteenth time, is not going to solely current a lot of well being and nutrition-focused modern meals and options, however may also launch its newest proprietary TrendTracker examine on Asia and the globe . Dedicated to appearing as a connector, Cargill gives Chinese language shoppers and clients with business insights and traits, serving to clients keep a aggressive edge within the ever-evolving meals market.
With forward-looking market insights and a deep understanding of its clients, Cargill showcases greater than 40 merchandise and options from its starches, sweeteners and texturizers, and cocoa and chocolate companies. These merchandise and options align with shopper traits highlighted in Cargill’s TrendTracker 2023 examine, with a powerful deal with Well being & Diet and Indulgence, reflecting Cargill’s complete options and new improvements. Product highlights at this yr’s FIC embrace:
- Oliggo fiberTMchicory root fiber— It’s the very first time that Cargill has unveiled the Oliggo FiberTMmodel and Oliggo-FiberTMchicory root fiber merchandise in China. Oliggo fiberTMchicory root fiber is wealthy in dietary fiber.
- Portfolio of stevia sweeteners— pure steviol glycoside model Truvia, compound steviol glycoside sweeteners Unistevia. The merchandise are pure and extracted from stevia leaves with Non-GMO Mission Verified and good for oral well being.
- EpiCorpostbiotic— Backed by over 75 years of experience, EpiCorpostbiotic is an ingredient that outcomes from a specialised anaerobic fermentation course of. Eight human scientific research and 7 preclinical research have proven that EpiCorpostbiotic can advantageously modulate the intestine microbiota.
- RadipureTMpea protein— makes use of non-genetically modified (non-GMO) peas from Canada as supplies, with glorious digestibility and balanced amino acid profile.
- Cocoa and chocolate— together with GerkensDL68 cocoa powder and Ghana spirit GHA24. GerkensDL68 is a tasty barely alkalized cocoa powder made with fastidiously chosen cocoa beans from Asia and West Africa, with excessive colorability and a long-lasting chocolate style. The excellence of cocoa liqueur originating in Ghana is made attainable by fastidiously choosing the single-origin cocoa beans and additional enhancing the flavors throughout a totally managed low-roasting course of, leading to a wealthy and long-lasting chocolate taste in your confectionery creations
Well being turns into a brand new meals key phrase within the post-epidemic period
Along with Cargill’s product exhibition stand, Cargill’s TrendTracker 2023 report launched throughout FIC is one other spotlight. Based mostly on the examine derived from the evaluation of assorted market analysis stories, there will likely be better purchases of well being and wellness meals, in addition to a deal with meals security, comfort and a rise in e-commerce. Cargill’s TrendTracker 2023 report shares its proprietary insights into macro traits globally and in APAC. The report focuses on 4 essential macro traits:
- Wholesome for me. Immediately’s shopper takes a extra holistic, proactive and preventative strategy to well being. A holistic strategy considers not solely bodily well being, but in addition psychological and emotional well-being. There appears to be an growing tolerance and even appreciation of science, experience and meals expertise. As well as, increasingly shoppers are on the lookout for historically indulgent meals and drinks with a more healthy spin.
- Expertise it. Customers connect nice significance to experiences. They wish to take management of their very own eating regimen and benefit from the merchandise they love with out guilt or disgrace. With regards to foods and drinks, style is a desk sport, however the expertise will be enhanced in lots of inventive methods, as shoppers respect shock and delight.
- Aware consumption. Customers at present search to maximise worth when buying meals and drinks. As well as, many shoppers see their purchases as a mirrored image of their values and wish to make selections that assist the atmosphere and different social causes they care about, and so they count on transparency from manufacturers to assist them accomplish that.
- Simplify my life. With shoppers dwelling nearer to house today, they’re on the lookout for quicker and simpler methods to acquire, put together and clear up meals. Omnichannel procuring has accelerated lately and there’s no going again as a result of shoppers have gained a greater understanding of how expertise could make their each day duties extra handy.
For the reason that Plan of Well being China 2030 was printed and carried out in 2016, Well being China has grow to be a nationwide technique. As well as, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, shoppers are way more conscious of vitamin and well being than earlier than, and their choice for wholesome meals has considerably improved, which corresponds to the outcomes of Cargill’s TrendTracker 2023 report.
Based mostly on a deep perception into shopper preferences and enterprise alternatives, Cargill is domestically primarily based and globally oriented. By combining in depth world capabilities with deep regional experience, Cargill gives its meals business clients with the newest expertise, analysis findings, danger administration and business finest options, always creating tailor-made portfolios to assist clients win within the native market.
Innovation is one other key consider realizing the client’s imaginative and prescient. Cargill’s native market groups are a supply of inspiration, co-creation and innovation, serving to clients unlock the longer term with velocity and agility. With unmatched meals options at their facet, Cargill allows clients to remain forward of the competitors and regulatory atmosphere at present and tomorrow. Cargill has two innovation facilities in Shanghai and Beijing to drive innovation round new merchandise, new flavors and new menus within the areas of meals substances, animal protein, and so on. Along with China, Cargill additionally has innovation facilities in Singapore and India to assist its Chinese language clients’ development ambitions throughout of the APAC area.
The capabilities and innovation we convey to FIC will assist clients higher meet shopper wants within the Chinese language market, mentioned Ming Peng, CEO, Cargill Meals Components for North Asia and Australia. Having been within the Chinese language marketplace for over 50 years, Cargill has labored onerous to share the experience we’ve constructed up in our world observe with the Chinese language market. Wanting ahead, Cargill will proceed to play the position of connector within the meals business, leveraging our in depth product portfolio, manufacturing and innovation capabilities and world insights to assist our clients develop wholesome, scrumptious, modern and sustainable merchandise that meet altering shopper traits. We wish to stay not solely the main meals ingredient provider trusted by our clients, but in addition their associate of selection for innovation and development.
Cargill helps the world’s meals system give you the results you want. We join farmers with markets, clients with substances and households with each day requirements from the meals they eat to the flooring they stroll on. Our 160,000 workforce members worldwide innovate with function and empower our companions and communities as we work to feed the world in a secure, accountable and sustainable manner.
From feed that reduces methane emissions to waste-based renewable fuels, the probabilities are countless. However our values stay the identical. We put folks first. We attain greater. We do the precise factor. That is how we’ve met the wants of the folks we name neighbors and the planet we name house for 157 years, and the way we’ll accomplish that for generations to return. For extra info, go to Cargill.com